Saturday, October 21, 2006

Maskipaps! version 2

By the way, I have already created another blogsite for the things I've been doing out of my kitchen (just click on the title of this post). This is in connection with my previous blog (Maskipaps!). Anyways, this is long overdue since I was really planning to create one featuring the dishes that I've been trying out. Hopefully, I could work on again those past dishes that I've already made and be able to post some pics and "how to's". Also, the blogsite will contain "kitchen experiments" of the various dishes that I've tasted and would love to try out on my own. So I wish you guys could visit the other site and post some comments or better yet, make your own little experiments. One warning though, try all the dishes at your own risk!

No comments: