Saturday, October 07, 2006

Bursting inside!

13 yrs. yep, that is how long I've known Rolee. He was my classmate back in college and for me I consider him to be one of my good friends, very good friends. Though I don't confide problems to him (actually not even to anyone), still I considered him to be my best friend. He is always jolly, full of antics and always there to share a laugh. I never saw him getting angry or mad to someone or to anyone for that matter.

After reading his post in his blogsite, I felt his anger, bursting inside. As I've said, I have never seen him like this before. Not until now. What ever that is bothering him, I pray that he may recover from it and forgive the one who done him wrong. Though I know it is hard to put away all that anger, still it is the only thing to do. To Rolee, I love you always my friend. We are all here, those who knows you well and we will support you no matter what.

No comments: