Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Updates!! Updates!!

It's been a while since I updated this site. A lot have happened since then, when was it? Hmm...can't even remember when. Anyways, Gone back to teaching, and loving it. Two years studying and away from seeing students made me hooked more with teaching. Mind you, since the start of the second semester I haven't been late from class which always starts at 7:30 in the morning. I myself cannot believe it, considering that I am one of those people who have a hard time getting up from bed.

So about these past few months? Just the usual home-work(school)-home routine. Celebrated Christmas with family and friends. Though I love hanging out with them, the two weeks that was supposed to be a vacation for me turned out to be work. As in, I was the one who cooked the meals for the entire two weeks. Talk about relaxation.

Anyways, latest update is that I currently hold the position of chairperson for the department of computer science. Will just be holding this position for a year as I have other plans to continue my education. Still filling up some forms for scholarship that I hope I could get. It is quite hard to send yourself to school with your own money. I don't think I could manage.

Oh well, I guess I am back to work. Currently at work now as early as 6:30AM. Office hours starts at 8:00AM. Hehehe...mata ne!

No comments: