Sunday, September 16, 2007

The coconuter

Ohayou gozaimasu! I have a few minutes this morning to write this up and so I would like to focus your attention to this blogsite --> coconuter . I haven't really gone through the entire site but was able to read an introduction about it from a forwarded email in the yahoogroups. To make the long story short, it's about the adventures of one young man in the Philippines after leaving behind the comforts of his US life. As he have said, while many are running away from the problem stricken Philippines, he did the other way and trusted his instinct in order to find his real self, his purpose in life. I hope you'll find time to browse over and read some of his thoughts. Anyways, time is running out, I need to get ready for church. Mata ne!

No comments: